
My most Amazing, Wonderful, Awesome Hali (Chris) took us on a family vacation for my early birthday present! It was soooooooooo great to get away & spend time together as a family! I'll write more later, but for now here are some of my fav pics.

Our hotel room.

Mia the Lifeguard! ;)

BEACH!

Zoo!

Boardwalk =)

Peek-a-boo!

View from our balcony-right on the beach!

We celebrated Daddy's Day, our 4th anniversary & my early birthday while we were gone. Mia told Chris "Happy Daddy's day" on Father's day & then everyday after that Mia would say "Happy Daddy's Day!" It was so cute! =) She also told us Happy Anniversary! During the trip & since we have been home she has been telling us Happy Daddy's Day, Happy Mommy's Day or Happy Anniversary randomly throughout the day! Thanks Baby! =)
Mia picked out this shirt during our trip!
1 comment:
I love the pics! Do you have more I can see? I love vacation pics ;-) I'm so happy you guys had such a great time! Happy birthday, anniversary and mommy's and daddy's day ;) I love Mia's big smiles in the pics!
Post a Comment