Time is going so fast & Mia is doing soooooooo much! Here are some Mia stories & pics-enjoy! =)
Mia likes to take off her diaper & has even done so during the night! She also only wants to wear Ernie diapers...anyone want to trade for Ernie diapers? ;)
My dad (Papa) calls Mia & I "darling" & when we saw him a couple of weeks ago Mia started calling Papa darling too =) "Hi darling" or "I love you darling"
During dinner Mia does not like to sit on her highchair for a long time, so we have been encouraging her to sit with us while the rest of us eat. To hurry us along Mia goes around the table and declares that we are all done too: "All done Mia, all done Mommy, all done Daddy, all done Tony & all done Nona".
Mia sometimes calls her Daddy "Hali" which is what I sometimes call him =) Hehehe!
Mia noticed my collar bone and wanted to know what it was. When I told her that it is my bone she immediately said, "Bone for puppies?" "Um, yeah, kinda, but puppies eat different bones." I replied. A couple of minutes later she brings all her stuffed puppies to eat my bone! Hahaha! It was really funny & a couple of times she pretends she is a puppy & "eats" my bone too.
Mia loves our new housemates- Tony, my mom (Nona) & Colby Jack (her dog). She calls Colby "Polby" and feeds him bones =)
Mia & I "made" & decorated a pinata for Cino de Mayo =) Then I put a couple of her favorite treats in the pinata, we hung it outside & Mia whacked it! She has alot of fun-next year we are getting a real pinata with candy!
I told Mia she was pretty & then she said, "Aria pretty, Hannah pretty, Lauren pretty & Mommy pretty" So sweet!
Mia likes to stack things, here is a subtle hint that she would really, really like some blocks...(and that I really like ice cream & go a bit crazy when it is on-sale) ;) Oh & she does have blocks now.
Fun pics from the zoo-
3 comments:
AND she can count to 20! ;-) I'm impressed ;-) My favorite is her telling everyone they are done with dinner so she can get out of her chair. Oh wait - no I think pretending to be a puppy and chewing on your collar bone takes the cake! too funny! I love the pics of you guys - especially the one of you both waving. What beautiful girls!
She sounds like she's keeping you on your toes and laughing! It's amazing how fast these kiddos grow up!
Too funny - I have such a bad memory that I forgot I'd already commented here haha! Well, I saw that ice cream tower and started wondering what it would be like to have ice cream stacked up taller than I am. I want to give that a try!! Can I have some ice cream next time we're over ;-)
Post a Comment