Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A few Mia stories-






Mia refers to herself in the 3rd person! It's really cute! "Mia wants a drink" or "Mia's turn" "Mia no like it"

Mia's friends Aria & Chanson went to California on vacation. I explained where they were because Mia kept asking to see them. So, ever since then Mia gets a bag, asks for her airplane ticket & here is a little bit of our convo:
Mia: "I'm going on a trip"
Mommy: "Where are you going"
Mia: "California"
Mommy: "Have fun!" "I'll miss you!"
Mia: "Bye Mommy, I love you"
Mommy: "I love you too!" with a kiss & hug =)

Yesterday, Mia told Zachary that she was going on a trip & that she loved him. "I love you Zachary" Zachary did tell Mia that he loved her too ;)

Mia now makes us "non-fat mocha's" She apparently heard Chris & I talking about how we like our mocha's. =)

We use timeouts as discipline with Mia & she has started putting her animals or baby in timeout too. She says, "No touching the TV! Ok, timeout." Then Mia puts her animal or baby in timeout, counts (which is what we do with her) & then tells them "All done!" I guess she understands timeouts! Hehehe =)



When we were in NYC a couple weeks ago Mia did NOT like Geoffry the Giraffe, but she did like the huge life-size T-rex who growled! Hahaha!


We let Mia pick out big girl undies! =) Let the potty training begin! (soon) =)- Ha!

I can't believe our precious little girl is 22 months! Very soon she will be 2!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

cute! she says the cutest things!