Mia is 16 months old! =) She is saying more words, can say some letters & recognizes shapes too! Her personality is showing itself more & more, it so amazing to see it develop! Mia can say "no" & understands what it means. Needless to say, she is really good at communicating what she does NOT want to do! Hehehe! ;)
Her molars are coming in & they are painful for her- we hope the rest of her teeth come in quickly!
Mia likes to color, sing songs, dance, learn, finger paint, go to the park, visit daddy in his office, go running with mommy, do puzzles, take care of her baby, ride in her wagon, play with her friends, read books, kick & bump balls & of course spend time with her mommy & daddy! ;)
She is a busy little girl, always on the go!
Chris & I are so blessed & thankful to God for our little girl. The love we have for her doesn't even come close to the love God has for us! Amazing! I can't even comprehend that....
Here are some pics...enjoy!
Mia likes shoes...so do I! Uh oh! ;)
Mia finger painting for the first time with her friends!
(Aria is painting & Lauren is watching).
Mia's classic "camera smile"! Hehehe! Soooo cute!
1 comment:
Awww these pics are sooo great!! Mia's personality really is coming out more and more! She just gets cuter every day! it is amazing how much she talks - and even putting words together! Does she even say I love you? I saw you mentioned that - if so that is so great!! Well, being spectacular comes with her name ;-) hehe!!!
Post a Comment