We got Mia a wagon for her birthday & this is a picture of when she first saw it!
Mia talking on the "phone".
Hi! Mia is now 1 year old! We cannot believe it! Her birthday party was soooo fun & it was great seeing family & friends! Mia loved her puppy themed party & since we left the puppy balloons & banner up she pants excitedly every time she sees them. =)
Before I give you an update on Mia, I need to tell you about Chris's 30th surprise party! =)
Chris thought that he & Mia were having a party together on Saturday, but with LOTS of help from family & friends he got a SURPRISE party! It was so exciting & he was SHOCKED! I could not have done it without the help of family & friends- so THANK YOU ALL!
Mia is not walking yet, but she is getting braver every day! She loves to walk while holding our hands, and when I say walk I guess I mean she baby sprints! Hehehe- it's very cute! Mia has 3 (maybe 4) teeth coming in on the top, weighs a little less than 17 pounds & is 27 1/4 inches short, I mean long ;) Mia is a tiny baby, but I like my Mom & I say, "We are small, but we are mighty!" So you are mighty, baby! Hehehe =)-
Mia's new words are: bye-bye & up & she also attempts to say pumpkin, but it just comes out "pu-pu-pu" (old words: Dada, Mama & all done.)
Her new signs are: please & book.
Mia signing "more".
Mia's new animal sounds are: fish, moose, horse & bunny rabbit.
She can also point to her nose, eyes & hair/head. =)
Mia also love to smell flowers (real & not real)- she scrunches her nose up & breathes in & out of her nose loudly- it is super adorable!
This is Mia's flower smelling face!
Oh & Mia really likes her nose hole! ;) She likes to put her finger in her nose, as well as pretzel sticks!
Mia made up a nickname for her friend Aria- Mia calls Aria "Ra-ra". It is so sweet & Mia randomly asks for "Ra-ra". =)
Fun family news- Mia met her cousin Asher (congrats John & Lia!) for the first time on Sunday & then we also found out that her next cousin is going to be a boy- congrats Joey & Jules!
2 comments:
awww I just commented and it didn't post! She is doing so many cute things! I love the pics you have posted - those really cracked me up! Especially the nose ones! She is saying a lot of words - and that is cool she is even saying pumpkin! And dont forget that great things come in small packages!! Big smoooooch and hug from RaRa!
happy birthday to both of you!! I cannot believe she's a year old! And if Chris is 30 that means I must be almost 30....yeesh!!!
Post a Comment