Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 11 months!











I can't believe that Mia is 11 months old! It doesn't seem so long ago that she was a newborn & her best trick was staying awake for more than 2 hours! =)-

Mia can now make a monkey sound, puppy sound & duck sound & just yesterday she made a cow sound! She loves animals (especially puppy dogs!) Yay! ;)


Mia give hugs & kisses now too & makes a little kissing noise when she gives smooches! Cute! Mia loves to kiss & hug her stuffed animals & sometimes us! Hehehe Mia does like for her friend Aria to kiss her & sometimes she returns the kiss!


Mia added "drink" to her signing vocabulary! yay! And she is starting to mimic us-that is adorable!

I noticed she was making a wide open mouth grin & I couldn't figure out why she was making that face until I saw a picture of me making that face to her!




Our cutie loves to clap & loves to be clapped for! Her clap is silent-too funny!
She also dances with one finger in the air & waves it around a bit. Chris & I taught her do dance that way-it's our family dance ;)

Mia likes to pull at her diaper tabs, but I have been able to distract her from undoing her entire diaper until yesterday! She was relaxing in her crib (that lasted about 2 minutes) in just a diaper & I heard rustling so I walked over to her & she was just laying there naked holding her diaper in the air! It was soooo funny! I started laughing & she just looked at me & continued waving her diaper in the air proudly. I think she was hoping I wouldn't notice & she could stay naked for a bit! ;)


Mia has mastered the art of crawling & gets around fast & easily, but she is not walking by herself yet, but she does love to "run" while we hold her hands & she also walks while holding onto things. I wonder if she will be walking by her 1st birthday. (Which is only ONE month away! We just can't believe it!)

2 comments:

miamore said...

She is doing SOOO much!! I laughed so hard at the little diaper trick! That is really funny! Yeah for a new sign! Drink ;-)

Ryan and Kate said...

OH my goodness! Mia seems like such a fun baby! I love it that she likes "naked time". Would love to get together anytime. I'm looking for all the newborn tips i can get! Feel free to e-mail me and we can find a time. katedodd78@aol.com.
Love, Kate