Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 10 months!











Yesterday Mia turned 10 months! We can't believe how fast time has gone, how much Mia has grown & how fast she is developing!

Mia is a waving & pointing machine ;) She points at everything & uses pointing to "tell" us where she wants to go or what she wants to see! Mia has also started waving at strangers & objects! Very cute!

Mia started clapping over the weekend & while she was watching her 1st Olympics she would clap for the competitors! Hehehe!
She also started playing peek-a-boo with us! The first time Mia did this was with my Mom. Mia turned her head & then whipped it back around with a huge grin on her face.
she held up a blanket in front of her face & would lower it after we say "Where is the baby?" "Where did Mia go?" She grins the whole time!

Mia has been getting brave when she stands- she lets go & stands on her own for a couple of seconds...I guess she is practicing to walk! Yikes!
Oh, and today Mia said Mama a couple of times! Yay! I have been waiting forever for her to say that! =) Melts my heart!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl!
Mia is getting SO BIG! :) isn't being a mommy fun? It just keeps getting better though!! :) the older they get the more their personality come out..like with Zachary right now, he does a "fake laugh"...he can do "if you're happy and you know it"...just all sorts of things! :) its loads of fun!!! we sure miss you guys! We need to get togeher soon!

Amy said...

I'm so glad she said mama! How exciting for you, Jenn!

Ryan and Kate said...

Jenn,
So fun to see Mia growing up! I can't believe so much time has gone by! I love checking your blog - such a fun way to feel connected! It's crazy around here just a few more weeks for me until we have our own new addition to the family! I'm looking forward to motherhood - you sure make it look effortless!

Love, Kate