Saturday, July 12, 2008


Finally a blog! I got motivated because our really good friend Mia writes a blog for her daughter Aria (who is only 4 months older than our Mia), so here it is! Enjoy! =)
Check back soon for pics & hopefully videos, once my love Chris teaches me how to post videos...

The above picture was taken in May in Estes Park, Colorado. Mia was 6 1/2 months old & experiencing her first hike (in the Rocky Mountains) & first snow! We went to Estes Park with my family while my brother (Joey) & his wife (Jules) were visiting from Perth, Australia.

1 comment:

miamore said...

Can I tell you how happy I am that you started this blog!!?? YAY!! I love it! Mia is so darn cute- what a perfect picture for the top of the blog. Well, I think cuteness comes with the name, so it was inevitable! haha!! ;-)
Love - TALL MIA!! and Aria, too ;-)

PS LOVE the slideshows. I'm going to use that program and do some too!